Local authorities in charge of water management:
- Who must preserve their natural resources without delay.
- Who wish to set up a new wastewater treatment plant (< 5000EH) in less than a year, or to boost the capacity of their existing plant.
- Who prefer to obtain water that has already been disinfected, without adding tertiary treatment.
Managers of biogas production units & farmers:
- Who wish to spread or store much less digestates or slurry.
- Who want to make their production unit or operation more profitable.
- Which are limited by areas or distances for spreading.
Industrial site operators:
- Who want to reduce their dependence on water resources.
- Who want to make the most of the energy and materials in their wastewater.
- Which must take care of the micro-pollutants.
Builders & Managers of eco-responsible housing:
- Which are penalized by the quantity or quality of water available.
- Looking for savings on water and energy costs.
- Who wish to preserve natural water reserves.