Their tasks will be diverse and therefore consist of :
- development of new procedures in collaboration with the R & D team;
- Participate in the optimization of existing procedures;
- Implementation of process engineering studies of plant elements
- Collect and analyze reports from the company and secure the company’s know-how
- Create the technical part of the commercial offers in collaboration with the sales team
- Keep an eye on technological progressYou like to take on technical challenges and You are the driving force behind innovative solutions.
You are dynamic, flexible and You have a positive temperament.
You like working in a team, in start-up mode.
You have a technical education in electromechanics, civil engineering or hydraulics, etc. and you are well versed in the field of hydraulic or membrane technology.
Mastery of the English language is mandatory.
Mastery of Flemish would be an asset.
AMT / NEREUS is a young Franco-Luxembourgian company group, specialized in innovative systems for the recovery of clean water from various liquids (wastewater, digestate, seawater, etc.). With the latest generation of membrane technologies we offer original solutions for:
• operators of hotels, sustainable buildings or laundries
• industrial farms and ranchers
|Working hours : 40h/week|
Pay : depending on the profile
Location : Antwerp- frequent international business travels to France, Luxembourg and Germany
Send Your application to firstname.lastname@example.org